How Nematodes work
1. Nematodes can be applied using a garden hose applicator or watering can.
2. After application our specially selected nematodes attack the larval stages of insect pests and young slugs by entering natural body openings or by penetrating the pest cuticle directly.
3. Infected pests stop feeding quickly and die soon after.
4. They do not stop there. The nematodes reproduce inside the dead pests.
5. They release a new generation of hungry nematodes, which disperse to hunt down further prey.
6. When nematodes can no longer find a host pest, they will die back to their original numbers.