NEMASYS FRU. A.VEG PROT.
Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection controls a broad range of pests including carrot and cabbage root ﬂy, cutworms, onion ﬂy, sciarid ﬂy, caterpillars, gooseberry sawﬂy, thrips, shore ﬂy and codling moth.
Advantages from using Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection:
- Protect fruit and vegetables from insect pests including root ﬂy, caterpillars and many more.
- Effective biological control.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
- It does not harm earthworms.
Why NEMASYS FRU. A.VEG PROT.
Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection is a solution for all produce growing problems in just one product. It contains a mix of species of nematodes, which are naturally occurring microscopic worms that act as natural pest controls.
Each nematode species controls a different type of pest, with the Fruit and Vegetable Protection containing species to control:
- carrot root fly
- cabbage root fly
- onion fly
- sciarid fly
- shore fly
- gooseberry sawfly
- codling moth
Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection can be used on home-grown produce with confidence, as it can simply be rinsed with water before eating.
- The specific method of application will vary depending upon which of the pests you are targeting.
- Application is recommended between April and October.
- Timings will vary depending upon location in the country and whether treating pests outside or undercover.
- The frequency of application will depend on pest pressure.
- See product inner sleeve for further information.