NEMASYS NO ANTS
Ants do not tolerate nematodes and move their nests away from treated areas. Ants are not killed by Nemasys® Biological No Ants, but they leave nests that have been treated.
Advantages from using Nemasys® Biological No Ants:
- Effective biological deterrent.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
- It does not harm earthworms.
Nemasys® Biological No Ants is a product containing a species of beneficial nematodes that ants do not tolerate, moving their nests away from treated areas.
- Apply when ant activity is visible on the soil surface, which is typically from April through to September.
- Ensure the soil temperature is above 10ºC (50°F).
- Locate the ant nest(s) and pour the nematode solution directly into each nest, using a watering can provided with a very coarse rose.
- Soak the treated nests with water imediately after application.
- Make sure the nests do not dry out for at least two weeks after applying nematodes.
|Name||NEMASYS NO ANTS|
|Ingredients||16 and 50 million S.FELTIAE|