NEMASYS CHAFER GRUB KILLER
Nemasys® Biological chafer grub killer controls newly hatched larvae that attack grass roots resulting in slow growth and yellow patches on lawns.
Advantages from using Nemasys® Biological Chafer Grub Killer:
- Fast and effective control.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
Chafer grubs are soil-dwelling larvae of chafer beetles. Depending on the species of chafer they either feed on decaying plant material or plant roots.
Evidence of their activities can be seen in a number of ways. Between autumn and spring the damage is most noticeable as grubs are at this point reaching maturing. Yellow patches will appear on lawns, and secondary signs of damage from birds, badgers and foxes, who tear up the turf to feed on the grubs.
Nemasys® Biological Chafer Grub Killer is a safe and effective way to deal with a chafer grub infestation, which can only be treated using biological methods in most of Europe.
What is Nemasys® Biological Chafer Grub Killer?
Nemasys® Biological Chafer Grub Killer is a natural product containing beneficial nematodes which seek out and kill chafer grubs, and it does not harm children, pets and wildlife. Nematodes attack the pest by entering natural body openings, releasing a bacteria which quickly and safely kills it. The nematodes then reproduce inside the dead pest and release a new generation of hungry nematodes, which disperse and search for further prey. It does not harm children, pets and wildlife.
To achieve the most from the nematodes:
- Apply nematodes between August to October, before the soil gets too cold and when the young grub larvae are active.
- Mix the Nemasys® with water (following the pack instruction) and apply immediately using a watering can or hose, to already moist lawns, when the soil temperature is above 12 degrees centigrade.
- Straight after application, water the grass well so that the nematodes are washed into the soil where the chafer grubs will be.
- Keep the lawn well watered for at least two weeks after application.
|Name||NEMASYS CHAFER GRUB KILLER|
|Ingredients||50 million H. BACTERIOPHORA|