NEMASYS FRU. A.VEG PROT.
Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection controls a broad range of pests including carrot and cabbage root ﬂy, leatherjackets, cut worms, onion ﬂy, sciarid ﬂy, caterpillars, gooseberry sawﬂy, thrips, shore ﬂy and codling moth.
Advantages from using Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection:
- Protect fruit and vegetables from insect pests including root ﬂy, caterpillars and many more.
- Fast and effective biological control.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
- It does not harm children, pets, wildlife, earthworms and bees.
Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection is a solution for all produce growing problems in just one product. It contains a variety of species of nematodes, which are naturally occurring microscopic animal organisms that act as natural pest controls.
Each nematode species controls a different type of pest, with the Fruit and Vegetable Protection containing species to control:
- carrot root fly
- cabbage root fly
- cut worms
- onion fly
- gooseberry sawfly
- codling moth
Nemasys® Biological Fruit and Veg Protection has the benefit of causing no harm to non-target species, and can be used on home-grown produce with confidence, as fruit and vegetables can simply be rinsed with water before eating. It does not harm children, pets and wildlife.
- The specific method of application will vary depending upon which of the pests you are targeting.
- Application is recommended between April and October.
- Timings will vary depending upon location in the country and whether treating pests outside or undercover.
- The frequency of application will depend on pest pressure.
|Name||NEMASYS FRU. A.VEG PROT.|
|Ingredients||10 million S.CARPOCAPSIAE, 11 million S.FELTIAE|