NEMASYS LEATHERJACKET KILLER
Nemasys® Biological leatherjacket killer controls newly hatched larvae that attack grass roots resulting in slow growth and yellow patches on lawns.
Advantages from using Nemasys® Biological Leatherjacket Killer:
- Fast and effective control.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
Leatherjackets are the soil-dwelling larvae of the crane flies commonly known as daddy longlegs. Daddy longlegs appear towards the end of August and lay their eggs within days. Once they hatch, around two weeks later, the inch long, legless creatures begin to feed on grass roots and stem bases, devastating lawns and plants.
Nemasys® Biological Leatherjacket Killer is a safe and effective way to deal with a leatherjacket infestation, which can only be treated using biological methods in most of Europe.
What is Nemasys® Biological Leatherjacket Killer ?
Nemasys® Biological Leatherjacket Killer is a natural product containing nematodes which seek out and kill leatherjackets. Nematodes attack the pest by entering natural body openings, releasing a bacteria which quickly and safely kills it. The nematodes then reproduce inside the dead pest and release a new generation of hungry nematodes, which disperse and search for further prey. It does not harm children, pets and wildlife.
- Apply between August and the end of October.
- Mix the Nemasys® with water (following the pack instruction) and apply immediately using a watering can or hose, to already moist lawns, when the soil temperature is above 10 degrees centigrade.
- Straight after application, water the grass well so that the nematodes are washed into the soil where the leatherjackets will be.
- Keep the lawn well watered for at least two weeks after application.
|Name||NEMASYS LEATHERJACKET KILLER|
|Ingredients||50 million S.FELTIAE|