NEMASYS NO ANTS
Ants do not tolerate the nematodes near their nests and move their nests away from these areas. Ants are not killed by Nemasys® Biological No Ants, but they leave the area that has been treated.
Advantages from using Nemasys® Biological No Ants:
- Fast and effective deterrent.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
Nemasys® Biological No Ants is a product containing a species of nematodes which are natural predators of ants. The ants do not tolerate the nematodes near their nests and move their nests away from these areas. It does not harm children, pets and wildlife.
- Apply when ant activity is visible on top of the lawn, which is typically April through to September.
- Ensure lawns are moist and the soil temperature is above 10ºC (50°F).
- Water them well, using a very coarse rose.
- Make sure the lawn and the nests do not dry out for at least two weeks after applying nematodes.
|Name||NEMASYS NO ANTS|
|Ingredients||15 million S.FELTIAE|