NEMASYS VINE WEEVIL KILLER
Nemasys® Biological Vine Weevil Killer controls vine weevil larvae in efficient and environmentally safe way.
Advantages from using Nemasys® Biological Vine Weevil Killer:
- Fast and effective control.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
Vine weevils are beetles that attack a wide range of plants, both indoors and outdoors, but are especially damaging to plants grown in containers. They are one of the most widespread, common, and devastating garden pests.
Over autumn and winter, they feed on plant roots, causing them to wilt and die, and if they survive, the adult weevils will then eat plant leaves during spring and summer, resulting in irregular-shaped notches on the leaves.
Nemasys® Biological Vine Weevil Killer is a safe and effective way to deal with a vine weevil infestation.
What is Nemasys® Biological Vine Weevil Killer?
Nemasys® Biological Vine Weevil Killer is a biological product containing microscopic worms (nematodes) which seek out and kill vine weevils, it does not harm children, pets and wildlife.
Nematodes attack the pest by entering natural body openings, releasing a bacteria which quickly and safely kills it. The nematodes then reproduce inside the dead pest and release a new generation of hungry nematodes, which disperse and search for further prey, protecting the area for up to six weeks.
- Apply nematodes when the vine weevil larvae are present and the soil is above 5 degrees centigrade.
- Mix the Nemasys® with water (following the pack instruction) and apply immediately using a watering can or hose.
- Straight after application, water well so that the nematodes are washed into the soil where the vine weevils will be.
- Keep the area well watered for at least two weeks after application.
- Application is recommended between March and October.
|Name||NEMASYS VINE WEEVIL KILLER|
|Ingredients||6 million S. KRAUSSEI|