Nemaslug® Biological Slug Killer
The control for all common species of small to medium sized slugs. Start your control early and you will be able to target the young slugs growing under the ground before they do any damage.
Advantages from using Nemaslug®:
- Fast and effective biological control.
- Compatible with organic gardening.
- Easy to use, just add water.
Slugs continue to be an ongoing frustration for gardeners and continue to appear in the list of worst garden pests. They can generally be easily spotted, and you will probably be aware of them if you have an infestation. They can be identified by irregular holes with smooth edges on leaves and slime trails. If you have crops like strawberries and tomatoes growing, slugs will chew round holes in the fruit as well as the leaves.
Nemaslug® is a safe and effective way to deal with a slug infestation. The beneficial nematodes attack the pest by entering natural body openings, releasing a bacteria which quickly and safely kills it. The nematodes then reproduce inside the dead pest and release a new generation of hungry nematodes, which disperse and search for further prey. One application of Nemaslug® will provide up to 6 weeks control of all common species of small to medium sized garden slugs.
If you start applying Nemaslug® early in the season, you can target the young slugs growing under the ground. Unlike chemical pellets, the slug killer nematodes continue to work well during wet weather, exactly when you need protection against slugs.
To make sure that you get the most out your nematodes:
- Apply to moist soil. The soil temperature should be 5ºC or over
- Mix the Nemaslug® with water (following the pack instruction) and apply immediately using a watering can or hose, to already moist soil
- Keep the soil well-watered for at least two weeks after application
- Application is recommended between March and October
|Ingredients||12 million P. HERMAPHRODITA|